I. Legal Statement
III. General Browsing
To assess the overall traffic for each page of this Website and the routes to the Website, DingZing may retain browsing history information. When you use this Website, our servers may retain relevant records, including the IP address of your browsing equipment, time used, browser used, and the browsing and clicking history. If you contact us via email, DingZing shall retain the record of your email correspondence.
IV. The Collection, Processing, and Use of Personal Information
- How we collect, process, and use your Personal Information
The types of Personal Information collected by DingZing, which may include name, address, email address, telephone number, IP address, and other information required for the operation of the Website, will depend upon the services on the Website you use. Personal Information thereof may be provided directly by you to DingZing or automatically recorded and collected by the server of the Website when you visit the Website or use the services of the Website.
- DingZing may process and use the Personal Information to the extent necessary for the purposes such as the operation of the Website during the business communications between you and DingZing. Without your explicit consent, DingZing will not use your Personal Information for other purposes.
- DingZing will not share your Personal Information with other companies, organizations, and individuals except in the following cases:
- with your explicit consent;
- for legal reasons according to any applicable law, regulation, or enforceable governmental request; or
- to perform the Website services executed by DingZing’s affiliates or contractors. DingZing will only share your Personal Information with DingZing’s affiliates or contractors to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose prescribed.
- DingZing will not publicly disclose your Personal Information except with your explicit consent or as required by law.
V. The Protection of Personal Information
- The Website servers are all set up with the appropriate data security equipment and mandatory safety measures, including firewalls, anti-virus systems, anti-hacking systems, data backup systems, and redundant systems, to ensure the safety of the Website and your Personal Information.
- If DingZing appoints third parties to provide the services for the Website, DingZing will also demand them adhere to the obligations of confidentiality and the protection of Personal Information.
- No method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Still, DingZing will strive to use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information on the Website. When Personal Information has been leaked due to the malfunction of data security equipment and mandatory safety protection measures of the Website, DingZing will timely notify you individually by applicable laws; however, in the case that the notification above to be provided separately is not workable, DingZing will make a public announcement appropriately and reasonably.
VI. Legal rights regarding Personal Information
- According to the applicable laws and regulations, you can contact us here and request to exercise the legal rights regarding Personal Information as follows:
- Right of Access;
- Right to Rectification;
- Right to Restriction of Processing;
- Right to Object;
- Right to Data Portability; and
- Right to be Forgotten.
- You are in the position to decide whether to provide DingZing with your Personal Information, and you have the right to withdraw the previous consent at any time by informing DingZing in writing. However, relevant services of the Website might be affected due to the lack of your accurate and detailed Personal Information as required.
X. Governing Law and Jurisdiction